By Jacobs K. for ReblDyne
Step by step, alleged fiction is becoming part of everyday life. Most people don’t realize this but many things that are still being considered fictitious by them today have, however, been very real for many years or even decades.
Although by now, it should be getting clear to anyone that alleged fiction is catching up fast with their own personal perception of a non fictitious reality, in which they deem fiction to be something straight out of books and movies, the very opposite is still true.
Even now, when mainstream media is spending much of their resources on providing psyop fronts like Snowden and Assange, who both spread lies about the 9/11 attacks (just in case you missed this crucial fact), with prime time audiences to report about “leaked information” on how the NSA is spying on everyone, people still refuse the admit that all of this has already been covered in the past.
Countless movies and books have been dedicated to explaining how all of these techniques work, into the finest details. It’s actually amazing how accurate these alleged fictional stories were. Or maybe they weren’t all so fictional after all. Maybe some of the writers of these fictitious scripts already had the knowledge about or access to this kind of information, long before Assange and Snowden showed up.
Knowing this, it’s fair to ask: How fictitious are the claims now in those presumed fictional books and movies about spying, double agents and advanced networks to monitor all communications and the entire public? Well, it’s pretty obvious that these claims are not fiction at all.
So, to say that Snowden and Assange are heroes and the information that they leak is groundbreaking and shocking are false claims. These two pawns are meant to be talking points, nothing more than that. They have to create the illusion that governments and secret services have lost a battle against the revolting public, when in fact the very opposite is the truth.
Anything to keep the public distracted and their eyes and minds off of what is really being planned behind closed doors, like an e-war and Agenda 21, is being deployed.
The alleged leaking of information has only given the military complex and the corrupt politicians more reasons to ask for more security measures. The staged leaking of data by these two fake whistleblowers is meant to justify additional measures by governments to take away more freedom of the public. It’s as simple as that. When you think that these two psyop fronts are heroes, you’re wrong and unfortunately the mind game has worked well on you then. But don’t worry, you can still learn how to detect the B.S. in the future, it’s not too late yet. Although time is running out faster than you might expect.
The alleged fiction has already infiltrated more parts of all our lives than one might expect, and in some cases for a very long time. How fictitious are (brand)names and companies like Skynet and Cyberdyne when in reality they have been operational for many years or even decades.
The fictional Skynet, from the famous Terminator movies, is described as a “global digital defense network,” but how fictitious is that when you know that a real-life military satellite network exists with the exact same name, most likely also being used to spy on everyone and everything. Add to this real satellite network some other defense technologies and some well-known everyday tools and equipment like ARGUS-IS, autonomous humanoid robots, robot security guards, Google, ATLAS, cars, smartphones, TVs, webcams, “smart” street lights, smart meters, smart cities, data centers [1, 2], SAVELEC and drones, and it soon becomes impossible to deny that Skynet is non fictitious.
Instead, it’s becoming a real-life big brother system. If I, a simple investigator and rebel, can think of this than any military faction, power tripping corporation or secretive organization can not only think of it as well but even make it happen, since they have the resources for it.
And things can and will go wrong. They already have, according to LiveScience:
- A scenario where machines rise up against their makers presents perhaps the least appealing convergence of science fiction and real life. That doesn’t mean preliminary signs of an incipient insurrection don’t exist, though. Thousands of drones and ground robots have been deployed by many nations, and particularly the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan. An automatic antiaircraft gun killed human soldiers on its own when it malfunctioned during a South African training exercise. Military researchers refer to “Terminator” scenarios, and seriously discuss how armed robots are changing the rules and ways of modern war. If that’s not enough to make you a bit leery, consider that Great Britain has established a network of satellites for the purpose of coordinating all those drones and other military assets. It shares the same name as a certain villainous artificial intelligence that dominates the “Terminator” movies — Skynet.
Not only is Skynet real, so is Cyberdyne. Although the latter is a private company from Tsukuba, Japan, (that’s the same city where the real data is hosted by its university about the 2011 earthquake in Japan, which was not a 9.0 in magnitude) their products are in line with the fictional version of Cyberdyne. Their tagline, of the real-life Cyberdyne, is “Leading Edge of Cybernics.” They’ve already developed the Robot Suit, the Robot Suit HAL, Hybrid Assistive Limb among other advanced products.
- Cyberdyne: “We strongly believe that technologies should be designed for the benefits of humankind. We will be focusing on strong R&D and will introduce very new products and services to the society.”
The peaceful intentions and use of their technology may however sooner or later be disturbed by military elements. The US government and military for example have already shown great interest in Cyberdyne’s technology, let that be an early warning.
- DailyTech: Mr. Kuno wouldn’t comment on the possibility of weaponization of the suit, which thus far has been used primarily for peaceful medical purchases. A couple of U.S. firms, including Raytheon and Lockheed Martin have been contracted by the U.S. government to produce exoskeleton prototypes. While the possibility of carrying heavy weaponry or shielding of some type (e.g. shatter-proof glass, metal, etc.) in-battle has not been mentioned by these contractors, it surely is under consideration. These contractors have explicitly mentioned battlefield deployment, though, for purposes such as carrying munitions. Since their products are attached to humans, Cyberdyne and its affiliates are very cognizant of risks and safety. States Mayor Ichihara, “Safety is very important. We can’t have accidents or mistakes.”
Also according to LiveScience, “robot scientists” are already operational. With the name tags Adam and Eve, these robot scientists are able to conduct a “scientific hypothesis, all without human intervention.”
- “The robot scientist, [Adam], ran an experiment with its lab hardware to test its predictions, analyzed the results, rinsed and repeated.”
- “King and researchers at the University of Cambridge first created a computer that could generate hypotheses and perform experiments five years ago. Until now, computers and robots have run the same series of tasks over and over in work such as gene sequencing.”
- “This is one of the first systems to get [artificial intelligence] to try and control laboratory automation,” King told LiveScience. “[Current robots] tend to do one thing or a sequence of things. The complexity of Adam is that it has cycles.”
- “The software that drives Adam’s thought process sits on three computers, other than some lesser computer chips which help control Adam’s robotic lab hardware. Some of Adam’s parts even sit in different buildings.”
- “Adam can investigate a thousand experiments a day, and still keep track of all the results better than humans can.”
- “King’s group has also created another robot scientist called Eve. Unlike Adam’s focus on basic biology research, Eve is dedicated to screening chemical compounds for new pharmaceutical drugs that could combat diseases such as malaria.”
- “We made many mistakes and learned from Adam,” King said. “Eve is a much cleaner design.”
Now that certain robots their artificial intelligence is not just being created but already being optimized and that they have an actual thought process, according to their creators, should be another warning to those who still believe that all of this is merely Hollywood science fiction.
Robotics of course, can serve humanity in many ways. Progress is great indeed. But when it is clear that, today, we can’t trust our politicians, the banksters and our military with the power over our finances, personal data and even our minds, then why should we even consider to trust them with the power over all this technology and artificial intelligence? That would be the same as begging for things to go seriously wrong, resulting in the, for now, fictitious dystopian societies as described in numerous bestsellers and blockbusters.
Unfortunately, the way the current situation is evolving, the rebellion has to get ready and step up its actions to prepare for e-war alpha. The first electronic war against humanity which already shows signs of being waged, when we consider what is currently happening on the internet alone.
Take in account all the other aspects of an e-war, as described in this article, and one can’t deny any longer that it’s only a matter of time until that e-war is being announced officially through the establishment media and propaganda outlets.
In the near future we will have to look back on the past in order to be able to determine when the first e-war exactly started, since such a war is waged on many levels and in many ways. As far as ReblDyne is concerned, attacks during an e-war also include the financial terrorism committed by governments and banks by electronically looting the people’s bank accounts and robbing them of their savings and investments [1, 2], as is still being done now since the financial crisis started in 2007. The future use of RFID and biometric technology will make this kind of attacks on the people as a whole and on the individual citizen even easier than ever before.
Also the manipulation of the environment and the human mind [1, 2, 3] as a means of waging war against the people, by creating tsunamis [1, 2, 3], hurricanes [1, 2, 3], earthquakes and running psyop programs [1, 2] through the use of for example electromagnetic pulse and radio frequency weaponry, are forms of electronic warfare.
“There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.” – US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 28, 1997
One can only imagine what has yet to come.
Another fine example of how fiction is being successfully merged with reality is RoboCop. The movie from the 1980s will be relaunched in 2014. The remake and its marketing campaign however, are far more advanced than they were back in 1987.
More important than the movie itself is probably the marketing campaign, when it comes to conditioning the human mind for a future that is being planned. This becomes clear when we take a look at the accompanying website and its video for the fictitious corporation Omnicorp (previously known as OCP, Omni Consumer Products).
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXw–vhle4
Aside from it being a promo campaign for a movie and a fictitious corporation, the messages being spread speak for themselves: More and weaponized drones are coming and robots will be used to enforce the rule of law. All under the control of a corporation, which will of course be above the law itself. As is already the case in another business sector, when we consider how banks are “too big to fail or jail.” It should also be mentioned here that the privatization of the police is much further advanced than most citizens assume. Infragard for instance is such an example. And G4S already brags about how they want to take over most of the police work [1, 2, 3, 4] around the world.
The Omnicorp video and the website serve as propaganda tools, to condition the minds of the ignorant viewers and fans. It’s a perfect example of how the mind is being fooled and how fiction is being merged with and transformed into reality.
And the e-war has even more in store. If you’ve never heard of the real holonet then your missing some key information, as a rebel it might put you out of business permanently if you’re not aware of it.
The term holonet refers to the ability, by for instance the secret services, owners of the core internet infrastructure and companies, to create artificial reality bubbles for every internet user. In short it means that internet users would be unaware of the fact that they are in fact communicating with bots and being made to believe that they actually post and share content online, where others would be able to read or view it.
Read the next messages and view this video message to understand this better:
Of course, when you’re not really a threat to the powers that be, when you’re not active in the rebellion, you might not be subjected to the holonet. Regular propaganda through mainstream media and the use of psyops will be sufficient then to keep you under control and brainwashed during the corporate takeover, the implementation of the UN’s Agenda 21 and the e-war.